Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Head Spinning........



This ice blended coffee cause my head spinning like "gasing" now...huhuhuhuh
The story goes like this...yesterday, after meeting, me and my friends went to "shopping...shopping" at Sunshine Square. Then we decided to have "something" at the OldTown White Coffee, "kopitiam". Actually, this is my first time there...I ordered the OldTown White Coffee Ice Blended with Hazelnut....I love the smell of coffee even I always had bad experience with caffeine! Finally, this is what I got....my head "spinning" from last night until now.....but I don't regret since the ice blended taste marvellous!!





I also had this, Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun. Not bad but I don't really like it since I prefer something spicy....


I already consumed the "Panadol Active Fast"....hopefully, I will feel better this evening.....:(
.
.
.

2 comments:

[danial][ma] said...

hej! mazddaud...maz the spinning gasing girl...hehehehe...with coffee...

mazddaud said...

i like the word "girl"....it make me felt younger....heheheheheh