hari ni sedih sangat. baru je lepas kena "fire" ngan my bos. alkisahnya...esok adalah end of month (eom) dan seperti biasa akan kena kira inventory dan close p&l. oleh yang demikian ari ni terpaksalah prep semaksimum mungkin. disebabkan ini my first eom at this store, a lots of things i need to go thru..
on weekend, biasalah kalau customers tak putus2, especially dah hujung bulan ni...orang ramai dah dapat gaji termasuklah my crew "terchenta", semua dah dapat gaji..maka ari ni terjadilah peristiwa "no show" beramai2. 5 orang crew "terchenta" telah tidak menghadirkan diri ari ni...
disebabkan kekurangan kaki dan tangan maka kelam dan kabutlah my mcd today...QSC (quality, service & cleanliness) habis hancus!! end up, i worked for 14 hours today. dah rasa nak pecah kepala pun ada..lagi nasib tak baik ari ni, lepas je i balik..bos kepada my bos rajin la pula menyinggah at my place...so, rasanya bos itu telah mem"fire" my bos and my bos punya tindakan..faham2 je la..my bos siap come to my store on the spot..nasib la!!
tak nak cerita panjang lah..esok dah tentu akan kena lagi ni....please somebody pray for me ok...
so, untuk mengembirakan hati jom layan "fun facts about mcd" ni...
THE BIG MAC TRIVIA FILE... WITH FRIES!
• McDonald's sell more than 1/3 of all the French fries sold in restaurants in the U.S. each year.***(kat sini...sama kot!!)
• McDonald's restaurants will buy 54,000,000 pounds of fresh apples this year. Two years ago, McDonald's purchased 0 pounds of apples. This is attributed to the shift to more healthy menu options.*** (ishh..kat sini bila la nak jual fresh apple ni..boleh makan apple free everyday...."an apple a day keep the doctor away")
• Nearly one in eight workers in the US has at some time been employed by McDonald's.***(ini termasuk sharon stone, shania twain and jay leno)
• In India the "Big Mac" is changed into the "Maharaja Mac", a mutton burger in deference to religious injunctions against the consumption of beef and pork.***(here we got "maharani burger"-vegetarian burger-dulu la..now no more)
• Sälen in Sweden opened the first SKI-THROUGH McDonald's in the world.***(mcd ni kat mana dia nampak boleh buat duit, mesti dia buka di situ punya..)
• More than 50,000 students from all over the world have graduated with "Bachelor of Hamburgerology" degrees from McDonald's "Hamburger University.***(now, asia student's only go to australia...rugi oooo..tapi hari tu dapat pergi yang kat sydney tu best juga..)
• McDonald's three kosher restaurants in Israel are the only McDonald's in the world where you cannot buy a cheeseburger.****(ishhh..i have no idea why???)
• Sarah Michelle Gellar was sued by McDonalds at the age of four. She appeared in a Burger King advert where she said, “Do I look 20 per cent smaller to you? I must have at McDonalds because their hamburgers are 20 per cent smaller than Burger King’s.” It was the first time a company used another company’s name in an advert so McDonald’s sued Burger King, the advertising agency, and Sarah herself.****(tu la...padan muka!!Mcd menang ke??)
• Since its founding in 1955, McDonald's has sold well over 100 billion hamburgers.***(one of that made by my hand...!!!!)
• The northernmost McDonald's restaurant is located on the Arctic Circle in Rovaniemi, Finland, while the southernmost franchise is located in Invercargill, New Zealand. Also, the world's easternmost McDonald's is located in New Zealand, in the city of Gisborne; the westernmost restaurant is in Western Samoa, as they are the closest to either side of the International date line.***(everywhere we can find mcd..)
McDonald's actually is the success story of America....